• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers are going down for bug fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are taking down the server update the redstone fixes and other bugs that people have been seeing. Give us at least 30 minutes to get all the maps reset and you should start seeing everything online soon! We will update this post once the servers are online again.

UPDATE: US servers going back online!
UPDATE 2: EU servers going back online!

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so glad i was told about this server. it's freaking boss. :D

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
We had just gone in the arena, and then it happened and I though my MC crashed and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I JUST STARTED AFTER WAITING FOR HOURS!!!! WTFFFFF

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I JUST STARTED AFTER WAITING FOR HOURS!!!! WTFFFFF
You were on the same server as me :)

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see a join in shutting down servers for 30 minutes to fix pistons in the lobby that don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci