• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers back online and new updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufc17

Spectator
Reaction score
Still losing 50 points when die - Not sure if you meant you lose 5 as well as win 5 every death/win

Reaction score
Still losing 50 points when die - Not sure if you meant you lose 5 as well as win 5 every death/win
You are supposed to loose 50 points if a lower player kills you its how the survival games are i had 1277 How do you think i feel >.< I will get it back up there soon now im at 1005 -__-

Sentaul

Tribute
Reaction score
Having enchantment tables will be the worst thing that would happen because if you rack up points and just keep winning games you will get sooooo much XP and if you go into the next game get two diamonds Instantly in the city map you will be the one to win, I think its best off that there isnt any enchantment tables in any of the maps It will jsut give ppl overpowered weapons and make other people that have the same weapon not get a fair chance
I mean... There is an enchanting table in Map 2 that you can access if you destroy some redstone

Reaction score
I mean... There is an enchanting table in Map 2 that you can access if you destroy some redstone
Wow there is I never knew of the table in map 2 they should take enchantment table out of both maps it didn't give a fair game

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Chad, there is an issue with the water, whenever you hit someone in the water, they get pulled towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci