• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers Down, Don't Panic.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Read a book (I hear Hunger Games is good)
  • Watch a movie (I also hear that Hunger Games is good and that Liam Hemsworth is really good looking)
  • Go outside and play some IRL Hunger games with your friends (No, don't do that)
  • If it's night time where you are and IRL hunger games is not an option, or you're suddenly not so attracted to it when you think about having to do exercise, go stare at the moon that was bright red a few hours ago and contemplate life
  • Browse the forums like the forum addict you are
  • Come on our TeamSpeak and meet some new friends c:
To add to the list: Stop procrastinating and get the homework done!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually IRL hunger games is fun as long as you dont kill eachother.
To do it , gather a bunch of weapons (sticks , slingshots , whatever you can find that is not life threatening but will still hurt)
and get a group of people (the more the better , i've done it with about 12).
Make a sort of cornucopia out of the random crap you've gathered and do a countdown.
Set a boundary people need to stay in.
To 'kill' people , simply beat them up until they forfeit with your various weapons - or just your fists.
Once they have forfeited they can run around and cause mayhem on the remaining tributes.
Last man standing wins , as always.
You can then brag to your friends about how you won the hunger games , or just laugh at onlookers who think your complete idiots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci