• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers had a oops, coming back online now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We upload a small bug fix to the server that ended up crashing the whole network. We found out by having people poke us to death. Here is a recreation of the scene once the players all got kicked:

So sorry about the interruption and servers should be back up now running normally!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, the Eu servers are not up yet, but I guess I can wait, its only been 3 minutes, haha

Didmister11

Tribute
Reaction score
Please get rid of the Colosseum my fps drops to 1 fps when im there and i have had so many chances to win but it is ruined by the fps drop. It is unplayable please sort it out :) Please let me able to play my fave server again without lag

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please get rid of the Colosseum my fps drops to 1 fps when im there and i have had so many chances to win but it is ruined by the fps drop. It is unplayable please sort it out :) Please let me able to play my fave server again without lag
This isn't the place to ask for this, there's a poll in chads previous post if you're having issues

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait.. i just played for a few hours on stream without any interruption whatsoever? :eek::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci