• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers have been upgraded to 1.4, it's safe to update!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't see what everyone is complaining about. I can get on fine.

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, I've figured out a few things and I feel the need to help.
When a server says "Too many people logging in" but it has 0/24 people, do not bother joining. The server is about to restart.
When a server says "Communication Error" after you have been waiting for it to restart, it is going up soon.
If you get "Connection Refused" you're joining a server when it says "Can't Reach Server." Wait for it to restart.
There we go, if you need more help just ask.

KainPain14

Tribute
Reaction score
So i dont understand? this (unknown host) thing will go away eventually?

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
The new voting system... It says there is 4 maps to choose from, but only the first 2 maps are able to be picked for the game. Aka there is no point in trying to vote for maps 3&4, can we fix this? ;)
Thanks

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
The new voting system... It says there is 4 maps to choose from, but only the first 2 maps are able to be picked for the game. Aka there is no point in trying to vote for maps 3&4, can we fix this? ;)
Thanks
you shouldn't be complaining about that, because you can at least play on the servers...

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
Nova, stop complaining.
We're trying to help you, but you aren't letting us.
If you can screenshot the errors that appear when you try to join a server we'd be able to help you, otherwise please stop trying to take all the attention.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Nova, stop complaining.
We're trying to help you, but you aren't letting us.
If you can screenshot the errors that appear when you try to join a server we'd be able to help you, otherwise please stop trying to take all the attention.
well i'm sorry. I haven't been able to play cause of this and it's really annoying. And a screenshot shouldn't be need because it's as simple as communication refused.. And on the title page can't reach server..

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
What is the state of the server when you try joining it? Is it up or down, and how many people are in it if it's up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci