• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers have been upgraded to 1.4, it's safe to update!

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:( HELP PLEASE
CANT LOG ONTO SERVERS
:eek::confused:
IM GOING TO START GOING CRAZY
HELP ME LOG ONTO THE SERVERS
CHANGE IT BACK TO 1.3
IT WORKS BETTER:mad:
Not to be a troll but watch the caps XD

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
:( HELP PLEASE
CANT LOG ONTO SERVERS
:eek::confused:
IM GOING TO START GOING CRAZY
HELP ME LOG ONTO THE SERVERS
CHANGE IT BACK TO 1.3
IT WORKS BETTER:mad:

Please tell us what is going wrong. Simply saying 'I can't log on' makes it impossible for us to help you!

Also, please don't use all caps. Its unnecessary ;)

Partygirlred

Spectator
Reaction score
Please tell us what is going wrong. Simply saying 'I can't log on' makes it impossible for us to help you!

Also, please don't use all caps. Its unnecessary ;)
Soory

well
I go onto the minecraft page
click multiplayer
direct connect
then type in a server
but then it doesent work

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Nonono, what happens when it doesnt work! Does it say 'Connection Reset' or 'Bad login' or 'Connection Refused' or what?

FrilledFrilly

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, you heard it! You are now able to install 1.4 to your clients to play on our servers. If you are using the 1.3 client, you will not be able to play until you update. To solve this, close your client and re login. You should see a prompt that says "A new update available" and you will click "Yes". Let us know if there is any new bugs that we need to be aware of but so far it seems stable.

Update:- The Creative server is on whitelist until further notice, as we are waiting for plugin updates.
Click here for update number 2
Its not working. When i type in an IP, it says something like Unable to connect to server. These are my favorite servers. :( but the message says, "(IP) is unknown or cannot be found etc...

FrilledFrilly

Spectator
Reaction score
its not working for me. I cant join the servers. It says unable to connect to server once i type in the IP and hit connect under Direct Connect

FrilledFrilly

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG plz do something about your servers they are not working for me. It says unable to connect to server every time i type an IP in.

motoxnate917

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay guys... so after I reset DNS and stuff it worked for a few days.... now it says Failed to Login: Bad Login. NOW what??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci