• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

servers need twice the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
i know the games only have 24 people but it isn't fair that some people can't get on because others get on first, thats why on al servers bump it to 48 slots and hold the extra 24 of them in a room waiting till the other game ends and they switch off, or completly add another game arena to the map, although i don't think this would work because multiple games at once could interfere

also something i wanted to just throw out is maybe you should try to make your own version like acctuly based on the book or not. Just another idea

DaTigerMan

Spectator
Reaction score
YES. I keep trying to join, but "the server is full" message comes up. It's really annoying.

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
You guys do know that this problem would happen again with 48 people. New people join everyday.

Fin_Craftmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
still more get to join, i just think its unfair that some don't the chance to even play (and by some i mean alot) and with more slots than before more people get a chance to play. Andi i also thought about an argument to my self about this too. wett if there are people in the lobby waiting to play sure they can wait but some people are inpatiant and what are they going to do. I know when the game ends you enter the training center but there is not much to do. T why not add mabe some swords and manikins type things to practice with and a tips wall and stuff. first tip ALWAYS LOOK OVER YOUR SHOLDER!

goldgreatdane

Spectator
Reaction score
It would also take twice as long to end a game, plus it depends on the map they would need to make a new map 1st

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
The only everyone will get to play this is if Chad and his gang are able to land their hands on TONNES more servers because there are currently only what, 24*20 places available, which = 480 people total which is huge!!! We all know the feeling (unless you've sponsored, which btw if you have thank you for supporting this amazing team!) of being unable to join, or if you do get in its just as the game has started and you have to sit out the entire match as a Spec.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be adding in 48 slot servers soon. We need to test it first.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, but only 1 per server atm, we just have no more room anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci