• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers never joinable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViggyNash

Spectator
Reaction score
I have found that it is impossible to join a server. By the time the server list on this site updates, the server is already full. Also, if I wait for a server in Deathmatch to finish, by the time it is joinable for me, the server will have filled up. I'm getting seriously pissed off and will probably stop playing if this continues for several days

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are too many people complaining about it. Use the live server update thingy to see what ones you can join, or find one with only a few people left and wait for it to finish. Better yet, donate and get privilage to play over others

MrMark2202

Survivor
Reaction score
If your having trouble with this, why not donate? It means you get a reserved slot, and can join any of the games!

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
If your having trouble with this, why not donate? It means you get a reserved slot, and can join any of the games!
It's one of the reasons why people donate. It's quite an encouragement. Guaranteed slot whenever you like.

freshtweak

Tribute
Reaction score
+ You get a nice fancy coloured name when you donate, and effectively you are helping the servers upkeep themselves. :)

terice1

Spectator
Reaction score
whenever i try to join a server it says failed to login: user not premium. Do you know why and how i can join a game?

terice1

Spectator
Reaction score
I bought the game and now when i try to join it says Bad login.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I bought the game and now when i try to join it says Bad login.
Bad login means that there is something wrong with your minecraft account or client. You should ask the support of minecraft itself because the people of mcsg can't fix your issue unfortunately :(.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, this. Why doesn't mcsg invest in more servers? There is a demand. Put ads on it or something. I don't have enough money to purchase an upgrade, and I barely ever get to play.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, this. Why doesn't mcsg invest in more servers? There is a demand. Put ads on it or something. I don't have enough money to purchase an upgrade, and I barely ever get to play.
There are enough servers. If you look at the servers wich are in deathmatch or lobby you can join easily, also without being a donator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci