• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers should be reverted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2012-08-11_12.23.09.png
While 1.3.1 is SUPER fun, and a nice upgrade... It has a lot of small bugs that makes the survival games irritating to play... So while 1.3 gets patched for sound issues being off, and bukkit fixes the tp issues... We should revert to 1.2.5 where the survival games didnt lag you back a block every time you tried to jump up a mountain 1 block at a time... Other issues also exist ie: Users starting in the middle of the map, no one having any skins, or sound being off by about a half second making you think someone is behind you... Look at the pictures below..View attachment 3588View attachment 3588View attachment 3588
2012-08-11_09.42.23.png

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
It can only get better, so I vote we give them time to smooth out the bumps, so to say.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bukkit is improving every day, thus making us improve every day. Just hang in there and most of the bugs will be worked out

Reaction score
Bukkit is improving every day, thus making us improve every day. Just hang in there and most of the bugs will be worked out
alright. haha. i'll attempt to... and who do I contact if I made a map for MCSG and almost the whole community likes it? I thought you would know..

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this would be a good idea, but not to revert ALL the servers, reverting just about 5 would be enough.

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post it. I would make a YouTube video featuring the key parts of the map and post it in feature suggestions. I know a map isn't much a "feature", but that's what I would do.

Reaction score
I am not sure where to post it. I would make a YouTube video featuring the key parts of the map and post it in feature suggestions. I know a map isn't much a "feature", but that's what I would do.
I have, and I posted it in the new maps section of the forums. The community likes the map and voted that they did... So I just need like someone important to see it or something... Because ChadTheDj did say it was possible to get the map on the servers.. hahaa.

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I see it? I happen to have a keen eye function and style.

Reaction score
Can I see it? I happen to have a keen eye function and style.
Keep in mind that this map isnt the final update. I haven't made a video for the last update yet considering I just finished yesterday.

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a bit of constructive criticism, it looks looks too large for a 24, maybe even 48, man server. It also looks like a significant amount of WE and MCEdit was used, and it seems like it is map 2, just four times over. I think that it needs to be gone over again with just creative mode to smooth it out and seem busier, because it looks like there are 4 small maps that are surrounded by a vast wasteland. I like it, but I think it needs work.

Reaction score
its not that big. It is smaller than map one... hahaha. the minimum diamater for 48 player maps is 1000 mine doesnt have that large diameter only 750. hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci