• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldwarf

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,
Every server I go on to a server says 'too full' visit www.toomanyservers.com. I visit it and it just goes back to this site. I have been trying to get onto a game for hours now. Plzz Help!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
If you mean a lobby that is full, it means that, because you are not a donor, you can't get in.

As for www.toomanyservers.com that is just the server list. This goes for all non-donors, look for servers that say "restarting" or "endgame", because they will become lobbies quickly, so you have a decent chance of getting in if you're quick (These servers are light blue, lobbies are green).

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
download a server list. it makes it much faster to get onto a server when there all there
click here

hangintotheleft

Spectator
Reaction score
mcsg admins please unbann me i didnt hack my internet crashed and i didnt had knockback with fishing rood pls unbann me i didnt do anything wrong if that hapens again just bann me forever (sorry for bad eanglish if i mised some letters)

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
mcsg admins please unbann me i didnt hack my internet crashed and i didnt had knockback with fishing rood pls unbann me i didnt do anything wrong if that hapens again just bann me forever (sorry for bad eanglish if i mised some letters)
This is not the right place to ask for being unbanned. If you want to be unbanned i recommend you to make a ban dispute. How to make a ban dispute and how you do you can find here: http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread locked due to question being answered and due to necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci