• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg abandoned school

Do you Like My Idea?

• Yes! Is is amazing!

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Nope it sucks

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • It isn't bad could be better though

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

deadouch

Tribute
Reaction score
So i was sitting in Math class one day just starring into space when all of a sudden I got a great idea for a mcsg map... an abandoned school. The corn could be a courtyard with the school surrounding it. Then there could be a football field and a whole school. It woud be a very small map so it would have a lot of pvp and action.

Thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions or would like to join the build team please comment below! :)

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
The idea sounds very different and good. Could use a little more fine tuning and such. Maybe an underground portion to it and a playground.

deadouch

Tribute
Reaction score
The idea sounds very different and good. Could use a little more fine tuning and such. Maybe an underground portion to it and a playground.
Ya its still very early on its mostly just an idea right now

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
You spelt staring wrong
And yes I think it's a great idea need any help with the map?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to take this idea on board and I'm going to *attempt* to make a schoolyard themed map. It's going to be abandoned, and lots of school buildings that are all smashed up! :p I'm also going to try make an area outside the school. It's a great idea, and I hope I can re-create it!

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It could work out, although if you were making it like an Elementary school I highly advise against that, high school would be just regular yes, University would be YES YES YES!!! For my vote :p

deadouch

Tribute
Reaction score
It could work out, although if you were making it like an Elementary school I highly advise against that, high school would be just regular yes, University would be YES YES YES!!! For my vote :p
University it is then :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci