• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(SG) Cooldown (7% Done)

Should I continue the map and is it a cool idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

AlphaTrooper888

Tribute
Reaction score
MAP TRAILER:

Sory, it wont let me upload any images

I basically just wanted to get my map idea out there, and ask for cave suggestions,

Story line

In the year 1823 there was a peaceful town. Everyone new each other and everyone helped each other out when they needed it. One day it started to rain, so everyone went inside their homes, but most never came out because it continued to rain for 2 years, overflowing the ocean next to the town. almost everyone died, but there were a select few people who survived. Finally, the rain stopped, only to be followed by subzero temperatures and tons of snow. All of the water froze and everyone who survived the flooding became trapped inside over 3,000 tons of ice. All of the people trapped inside there houses decided to dig there way out, creating a cave system that they still use today. Since they have been isolated the people of the ice have very old technology, but they survive, and they always will.

My Idea For The Map

I plan to make at least three caves on each wall of the cornucopia, and have them all meat up in a circle; here's a diagram:

th.jpg

Author: AlphaTrooper8

I Plan On Finishing This Map Within The Next 4 Months

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
It reminds me of Solar Frost. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sg-map-solar-frost.40016/
I would suggest making it not too similar as people probably won't like it :(
Some of the builds lack detail from what I see in the trailer, but then again it is only 7% done.
Also the cornucopia pedestals don't look very fair. Make sure they are in a perfect circle! You can do this with WorldEdit by typing the command: "//hcyl (block) 20" I think. Replace 20 with how large you want it to be.
Keep working :)

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci