• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Eruption!

Your opinion of the map

• Looks good

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Terrible map

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Name Of Map:SG Eruption
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:Team Pumpkin
Game Type:Survival Games
Description Of The Map: Aftermath of a volcanic eruption on a Small Volcanic Island that contains a poor country,the map is in 2 parts, separated by a river, desert, mainly plains including the volcano that contains the spawn, and a grassy, lively part that contains the majority of landmarks.This map has alot of qualities people like in a map, its small, fast, planned out, good amount of chests.It also has fun, roof to roof action in the slum to add another dimension to the action
Its not got giant hills everywhere because maps that are small, but have a giant amount of terraforming are never played because who really likes climbing giant hills all the time and loosing all there food bar, instead it has a frequent amount of small,hills that i believe will make it fun to play.Contains chest hotspots for great PvP and gameplay.
Great map for close quarters action
This is are first ever map!
200 radius, approximately 100 chests
Note Suggestions,Parts you like and constructive criticism below (we frequently update and will act on your comments)

Video/ScreenShots:

Updated trailer

Pictures

More Pics- http://www.mediafire.com/view/irzrrdv6z14ob/Eruption Pics#byj5v5e8on8q04g

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I think the new rule is that you need to have a radius of 300 blocks. :/

Edit: My bad it's 200 blocks. But the map looks really great and would love to try it out if it comes or doesn't come on mcsg.

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
This map looks awesome though I think the spawn has to be more "sexy"... Other than that, it's a really cool-looking map!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can see A LOT of problems with your trailer. Please take my points into consideration.
1) It's not a trailer. A trailer is 1-3 minutes long.
2) Press F8 for a cinematic view.
3) It is greatly preferred to split the trailer up. Not put it in a 5 minute trail.
4) Use a different music track, a lot of people use that one.
I hope that gave you some in site of how to make a successful trailer. Maybe making a new one will help your chances in getting the maps on the servers as well as making people interested. Thank You :)

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can see A LOT of problems with your trailer. Please take my points into consideration.
I'd consider making a new one, i know that one isn't up to standards and it isn't even the latest version of the map, however they take ages make so if I'm bored one day i will probably attempt a new one

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd consider making a new one, i know that one isn't up to standards and it isn't even the latest version of the map, however they take ages make so if I'm bored one day i will probably attempt a new one
Well, I'm not sure about your standards, but i'm always open to making one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci