• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Fairy Tale

BananaPhone27

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: SG: Fairy Tale
Lead Builder/Build team name: Team Cosmic (Lead builder BananaPhone27)
Game type: Survival Games
Map description: SG: Fairy Tale is a unique map brought to you by Team Cosmic. This map features landmarks from many fairy tales including:
-Cinderella
-Beauty and the Beast
-Aladdin
-The Three Little Pigs
-Hansel and Gretel
-Frozen
-The Princess and the Frog
-Rapunzel
-And More!
Video/screenshots:
Cinderella's Castle (Spawn)
2015-08-09_22.43.54.png

Elsa's Castle and Olaf
2015-08-09_22.43.27.png

Aladdin's Palace and The Cave of Wonders
2015-08-09_22.42.53.png

Ginger Bread House (Hansel and Gretel)
2015-08-09_22.44.31.png

Beauty and the Beast
2015-08-09_22.44.13.png
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: Corn: 0, 0
Map radius: 250

I,BananaPhone27 of Team Cosmic agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
i love the idea but it honestly wasnt done that well.

its too plain, the terraforming was poorly done as seen in your first screenshot.also, bella and the beast are too simple if you ever plan on building something as such you have to make it more detailed and place it in a not-so random place you feel?

edit: not thaaaat bad for a first map though

edit2: custom trees are nicer

Reactions: Epo

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lacks detail, I suggest working on the map for a longer period of time and fixing the Terrforming. However, it has a really nice concept.

Sahfyre

Gold
Reaction score
Noice, exept, I suggest that you have more detail, I know others have said that. I also really like the castles, they have really cool complexity.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Your onto a winning concept you just need to spend more time improving it

carry

Career
Reaction score
needs improvement other than that great work!1!1

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just going to be honest here. I'm afraid that the map just looks like an odd combination of some vaguely nice looking things in a very plain world and nothing really goes together and for that reason, your map submission has unfortunately been declined from our servers. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci