• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Hackers

ImNotDany

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, MCSG Staff and players . Latelly ( past 4-5 days) i player around 100 or so games ( i know it's a lot but i don't have anything else to do sooo xD ) i found a lot of hacker and when I say a lot i mean A LOT. In 100 games I found at least 125 hackers. Some of them where teamed. I know i'm not the best player in the world but i'm the worst either. In my opinion i'm in the top 30% of EU players ( for me that's pretty good, but not excellent ). So please when you recive a report or a message in lobby go see what is with the report/ message don't just stand in lobby and answer question about MC or anything else. Because many, many, many players complain about hackers so PLEASE take some responsibility and ban them at least for 1 day just so we can have fun playing and not being forced to play at 2 AM.
Sorry if I injured you or you find some grammar mistakes ( English is not my native language )

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The mods do go watch people who get reported, but they still need evidence before they ban them.

While reporting them in the hub is fine, the best way to make sure a hacker is banned is to record them hacking, and report them here: http://report.mcgamer.info

You could also try poking a mod on team speak.

Often, if the mods in the hub aren't able to go, it's because they are busy with something else.

ImNotDany

Tribute
Reaction score
THx for the reply but my PC is awful 100 FPS with low settings and 6 render distance so I can't record at all and from what I know SR.mod or mods in general almost never answer on TS.

HHHHHH

Tribute
Reaction score
THx for the reply but my PC is awful 100 FPS with low settings and 6 render distance so I can't record at all and from what I know SR.mod or mods in general almost never answer on TS.
That sounds easily good enough to record... Mine gets 40 fps on tiny render distance and that's still enough to get sufficient evidence. It doesn't have to be the most high quality video, as long as you're getting 30+ fps it should be smooth enough

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Use obs or shadowplay, they don't make your fps drop very much. I used to record for my YouTube channel of a laptop that got 80 fps with 2 render distance.

As for team speak, mods are actually obligated to answer you unless they are afk, so if a mod isn't answering you can report them. I personally have never had an experience where a mod didn't answer me on team speak.

ImNotDany

Tribute
Reaction score
Thx for replying again xD but i still can't record because I have only 2 GB free on my PC and not because i have a lot of useless stuf but my HDD is only 60GB

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thx for replying again xD but i still can't record because I have only 2 GB free on my PC and not because i have a lot of useless stuf but my HDD is only 60GB
Well, you should probably think about upgrading it anyway. Here's a link to a really good 1000gb HDD for around $50. Also, obs will only take up a few MB for every second, so if you're careful, you could still record hackers.

ImNotDany

Tribute
Reaction score
I know good HDD and PC parts but prices in my country are very very high EX: an intel i5 cpu is around 290-390$ soo buying a new HDD not going to happen because I'm only 13 years old ( not that kind of 13 years old kid swearing and raging and hacking ) and I can't make money at this age and my parents will not pay that much for a HDD. But that's not your problem is mine sooo i don't even know why typed all of this

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know good HDD and PC parts but prices in my country are very very high EX: an intel i5 cpu is around 290-390$ soo buying a new HDD not going to happen because I'm only 13 years old ( not that kind of 13 years old kid swearing and raging and hacking ) and I can't make money at this age and my parents will not pay that much for a HDD. But that's not your problem is mine sooo i don't even know why typed all of this
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that dude :(

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Use obs or shadowplay, they don't make your fps drop very much. I used to record for my YouTube channel of a laptop that got 80 fps with 2 render distance.

As for team speak, mods are actually obligated to answer you unless they are afk, so if a mod isn't answering you can report them. I personally have never had an experience where a mod didn't answer me on team speak.
For me fraps only lowers my fps by like 20 and I have an Intel i3 laptop xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci