• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG Inertia

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
SG Inertia

Hey guys! Ninetailefox92 back with another map! SG Inertia was built for the community event Deception Games 3! It is a series of Bio-Experimentation labs combining close quarters combat areas with large open areas for great pvp! Thanks to Team Elite for helping on two labs!

The map is around a 230 radius but a lot of that area is inaccessible as it is an interior map so it is a lot smaller! There are 158 tier 2's and around 141 tier 1's

Story

The base has entered lockdown. Security gates are initialising. Contamination has been detected in labs 7 through 14. Do not enter contaminated areas under any circumstances. Terminate infected personnel upon sight. When the base falls into panic and madness.. can you survive the inertia?

Map Details

Approx. 230 block radius

158 tier 2's / 141 tier 1's

24 players

The map remains in permanent night but there is a lot of lighting to keep the map bright!

Screenshots

Default:

coming soon

Shaders:

Video

I, Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer only when completely necessary in order to make gameplay changes (as long as I am notified first). Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and/or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time relative to our discretion.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Ahhh, I hate you FusionDeck ;-;

But this map looks amazing, sadly, I couldn't participate in the Deception Games but hopefully this map can be added to regular SG!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
This is amazing! Unfortunately, I couldn't play, but I will have to ask my proxy how well made is the map!

Good job Red forest! You never fail at pleasing us!

Maso

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice work guys, was great fun building this map. :)

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
It was a fun map to play on. xD despite the "incident" my team had in the games. Good job nine :p Looking forward to playing it again soon.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's okay, but I worry it would be a pain to fight teams.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
It's okay, but I worry it would be a pain to fight teams.
There are multiple traps you could lead teams into and a lot of the areas are confined so it should be easy to split up a team (plus multiple places you could hide in)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
This is amazing! Unfortunately, I couldn't play, but I will have to ask my proxy how well made is the map!

Good job Red forest! You never fail at pleasing us!
I didn't even play because my computer basically died rip :') Looked good from watching the stream though xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci