• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG is hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCantRod__

Tribute
Reaction score
I have played for a hour straight...and i never won once. I'm so frustrated i can't even win a game. i feel like killing my self i'm always dying ;-;

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
its not your day buddy try again tomorrow :D

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
If you are creating threads as short as this and it has something to do with a little topic, please consider making it a status next time, Thank you :)

Practice makes perfect you'll do decent at the survival games someday, don't doubt that :)

iCantRod__

Tribute
Reaction score
If you are creating threads as short as this and it has something to do with a little topic, please consider making it a status next time, Thank you :)

Practice makes perfect you'll do decent at the survival games someday, don't doubt that :)
Yeah...sorry about that message boosting. I will next tome c:

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you know what else is hard :)

Rocks

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hey there!

Please note what Kiirsten said, next time try to make it a status update :) Anyway, on topic, this game isn't worth you taking your own life, I don't know if you were overreacting or being serious but thats never the answer :) Maybe watch youtubers who are good at the game and look at their strategy and playstyle :)

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
Just watch leafygreentea download what he has. And you will win every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member