• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[SG Map Idea #1] Post Apocalyptic City

Do you think this would be a cool map?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, go home child.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
I was thinking a Post Apocalyptic City for an SG map would be a unique and fun idea. I was thinking the main blocks would be stone and other variations of stone and of course other blocks would be in use.

What I'm thinking: The spawn would be in a destroyed street with a few flipped cars and some craters here and there and there would be sections of the map that are city, some hoods, some rich people hills neighborhoods and it looking like a typical city. The apocalypse part could be nuclear or zombie, whichever lol. I just think it'd be a fun an awesome new theme for a new map!

MegaPunch15

Spectator
Reaction score
This sounds like a great map idea. I've always wanted a SG map that would resemble an apocalypse.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I actually really like the idea, Maybe wanna get some people and build it? :p

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well...as long as it is built good,terraformed good,and doesn't lag like f*** *glares at sg2* then I would be okay with it.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds like an awesome idea! Kinda like a mix between Zone 85(military kind of style), Survival Highway(city/street) and Demons Breeze(fire and lava) maybe? Like with fire and destroyed buildings :3

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
SG 2 is more of an abandoned city and is never played, plus it's a lot larger than what I'm thinking.
Actually, sg2 is a post apocalyptic map. If you go around the map and read all the signs and diaries in order, you'll find it out. And this idea would be awesome, I tried building one, but it just takes so long. It would take a build team at least 3 months for a good one. And if you don't remember memory of earth, that was a post apocalyptic map at its finest but it got removed because people complained about how there were too much buildings and too much lag for Pvp And sg2 has about the same radius as Alaskan village, maybe about 25 bigger

_Kon

Platinum
Reaction score
This sounds like an awesome idea! Kinda like a mix between Zone 85(military kind of style), Survival Highway(city/street) and Demons Breeze(fire and lava) maybe? Like with fire and destroyed buildings :3
Yeah that's really close to what I was thinking! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci