• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Map update: Fixes, removals and new additions!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Wait, no more classics MoonBase? or Icarus?
Dont worry! These are updates not revamps. They are the same maps, the same chest tiering so you dont lose your routes, we just did some fixes, added some new exciting areas and some cool features :)

Nikocheeko

Diamond
Reaction score
Dont worry! These are updates not revamps. They are the same maps, the same chest tiering so you dont lose your routes, we just did some fixes, added some new exciting areas and some cool features :)
Oh man, i thought they were going to be gone forever! Thank gosh they are not though. I can't wait until tomorrow to these these amazing updates for myself!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And I give the Map Development team a round of applause, I feel that now MCSG is rounding that corner to where maps are chosen better and with MCGamer v2 well on its way :)

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
No more Hub Games? It's a crappy map, but gameplay was fun. SG Ancient Japan is also much better than people gave it credit for :(
New maps look good.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh, I liked Ancient Japan and Enchanted Forest, but looking forward to playing the new maps soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci