• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: New Maps, Revamps, Fixes and Removals

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Shame to see Remnant and Haruka go, they were great maps but people these days only care about the PvP of a map rather than the beauty :/.

Really happy to see people are excited for Holiday Resort 2 and I can't wait to see and play it on the server :D.

I'd love to see maybe a part 2 of the map update like last time, I think this is more of an "update" than a "addition" but that's fine, Green Grass and some other great maps from OTHER gamemodes should also be accepted so more people play the gamemode.

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!
kuch... kuch.. Alvarian & Reb ples kuch... kuch...

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
WOOO! a map update that didn't remove any great maps I liked :3. Although, Dracarys should probably be made into a 48 man map. It's not a bad map at all. Just too large and needs the endless arrow thing removed so you can't have 100 stacks of arrows.

How long will breeze island be down for and fortune island? I miss those maps :[

Suprised to see a team variede map removed with sg5. The map did have tons of holes however. Not really a big shock.

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually didn't realise the server had so many maps...

well... Riperino Maps. I'll especially miss SG5 and Fallen Empire. Such fond memories of those maps D;

freeze island and boombeards battle pls
edit: ooo, and wyverns wake

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci