• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates SG Map Updates: New Maps, Revamps, Fixes and Removals

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
Good to be adding new maps they look nice. Also good to remove some old maps because no one wanted to play some of them. Congrats everyone I wonder which maps will be added next, hopefully mine?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see Remnant and Dracarys go as I really did love playing on those maps :/ However, I'm sure I've said it before, but it won't hurt saying it again :p Congrats to Helix Sanders MCGamerzim I've seen your maps before and they all look great to play on! Congrats on getting Holiday Resort 2 accepted

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
RIP Remnant :( i got my first win on that map

BTW why MCSG is not adding Green Grass the map created by Mortalx9000?

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm happy that there is finally being a map update but I feel there are so many good new maps on the forums that I can't believe no new maps are being added.

I think MCGamer needs a system for which maps are accepted or declined faster than at the moment because getting no reply what so ever for map makers can be quite depressing after creating something which takes so much time.

Also will any of the other game types get any map added anytime soon? That would be cool :) (Especially battlegrounds because I'm bored of all the maps on there)

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Honestly, MCSG makes absolutely zero sense sometimes. Survival Games 5 was a map created by the creators of SG and its first map, so why would you remove it? Plus, it's been around for almost 2 and a half years now, so why get rid of it now? I actually really enjoyed that map too and I had a pretty good route on it as well.

Also, looking at that popularity chart for each map, Survival Kingdom was right above SG5, and if you remove Survival Kingdom I will become the world's most infuriated person. Please just never remove Survival Kingdom.

Last edited:

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I'm going to miss the original holiday resort :c But, I'm sure this one will be good too! The build look amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci