• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG-SKYWARS

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, you dont realize the image I showed you was ONE OF THE THREE ISLANDS.
There are 8 spawnpoints and one corn on each island! There are three islands in all.

This would make 24 players and three corns. The reason it looks small to you is because I only screenshotted one if the main-islands.

Please now stop saying this is small. It's not that small it's just I only screenshotted one of the three islands

Tropical

Tribute
Reaction score
There are 8 spawnpoints and one corn on each island! There are three islands in all.

This would make 24 players and three corns. The reason it looks small to you is because I only screenshotted one if the main-islands.

Please now stop saying this is small. It's not that small it's just I only screenshotted one of the three islands
The reason I made it like this is the fact deathmatch starts when three players are alive or when time runs out.
Considering the are 8 players at each of the three islands 8x3=24. Only one person will be alive at each of the islands. So 1 player at each of the islands 1x3=3 and deathmatch will start :D

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Too Small. Very Simple. Not even really an SG Gamemode. Not getting accepted. Sorry mate

BRUH
you can't just have people on 3 different islands. Plus even with 8 people on each island it's still insanely small. And don't tell us to stop saying it's small if that's our opinion, we're all entitled to our opinion and you can't change that so kthxbai.

The reason I made it like this is the fact deathmatch starts when three players are alive or when time runs out.
Considering the are 8 players at each of the three islands 8x3=24. Only one person will be alive at each of the islands. So 1 player at each of the islands 1x3=3 and deathmatch will start :D
And don't double post please

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Too Small. Very Simple. Not even really an SG Gamemode. Not getting accepted. Sorry mate

BRUH
you can't just have people on 3 different islands. Plus even with 8 people on each island it's still insanely small. And don't tell us to stop saying it's small if that's our opinion, we're all entitled to our opinion and you can't change that so kthxbai.

And don't double post please
Could not have said it better myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci