• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES SG:Summer

Should this map be added to the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

Votes: 98 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 27 21.6%

• Total voters

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
could you remove the turkish flag? because that country is ruining mcsg pal and put the italian one instead

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not going to sit here like the rest of the people that have viewed this map and pretend it's a good map, it lacks detail and even a good concept. When creating a map you should take all aspects into account, for example the terrain should be suitable for PVP but, must look aesthetically pleasing. Your map has a nice "Idea", but the way the idea has been carried out is very bad on your part, I don't mean to sound rude, I am just giving you some criticism so you can improve the map.

I suggest you restart, or change the concept slightly to favour the PVP aspect of the game and make the builds more appealing.

Again, it's my opinion. (Don't bash me for trying to give criticism.)

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would you guys have an objection to me taking this map and making it look better? xD - I just want to help you guys out, because this is honestly really bad ;-;

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
80% of people want it on MCSG
yeh?
no.
I'm not gonna lie, but if you were to look at maps like SG3 or Breeze Island, you can see a lot of effort has been put in the terraforming to make it look A E S T H E T I C A L L Y pleasing

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
Needs more planning around pathways and give things more depth along with realism.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice start, just try to add more stuff to make it more interesting :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci