• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Warrior Woods

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score

It is not a repeat of the other thread I made, but just a much more official thread, with pictures of complete landscapes.

Feast your eyes on the utter lack of ocean.

Update: More pictures

Y
Stactic Your my
that's the idea, anyway :D

It is not a repeat of the other thread I made, but just a much more official thread, with pictures of complete landscapes.

Feast your eyes on the utter lack of ocean.

Update: More pictures

Stactic Your my fav Map builder since you built Breeze island because you built it and plus i like al of your other maps There so fun to play and creative :D

Frenchipino

Tribute
Reaction score
So, Static you mean like 100% land? or at least 70% land? OMG WHO ARE YOU!
P.S. The map looks amazing. Love the terraforming and love everything! This should totally be accepted.

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
apart from the fact that some of the side-ways trees look unnatural the map is great

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wether its going to hive, mcsg or any other place, I wish you the best of luck with this.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Wether its going to hive, mcsg or any other place, I wish you the best of luck with this.
Totally agree. Though I wish he won't give it to The Hive because of their "all maps stay on The Hive only"- rule. It would be awesome if he gave the map to as many servers as possible, to make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone not just The Hive players. No offence to The Hive.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci