• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG4 Chest Route [Good One]

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I never thought of using the trees like that :eek:

But one thing that bugged me was that you didn't put the golden pants on. #OCDOveranalyzing

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
This was a great route, I love the way you took advantage of the tree to get the best results on your route. +1!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
WHYYYYYY?!? This was a very unpopular route before you betrayed us...
You're a traitor Vebbi!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I have a slightly better route, just for the fact that hardly anybody takes it, and it has more chests, tier one and two, + a crafting table...but why am I telling you this? I'm telling you this because thanks to people like you giving these routes out, nobody goes my way anymore, and all the chests are for me now! :D

Seriously, I win more often on SG4 than any other map (except breeze) just because of my route...every game I play with the "pros", none of them take it and I'm always about just as well geared as the ones who are still alive by corn refill. Unlike on their routes though, I don't have to rely on other "pros", or regular people even taking my route. I get almost all the chests on my route 95% of the time, whereas routes like these are used so commonly now that only one of the people who goes along it actually gets just as much gear as me with more luck involved...in other words, I'm bragging that my route is awesome and underused, and I know exactly why people think it might be a "bad" one when it's not. :3

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
It was better before, now everyone takes it
#BlameMe?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci