• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
TeamVareide has closed.

So do you think mcsg is allowed to make SG8? Or maybe mcsg should make a 'MCSG1, MCSG2, MCSG3 ect..

If you wish to see why TeamVareide closed, click here.

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not like they have a patent on the name nor the kind of map they make, so yea you are allowed to. would be nice to tell that they have inspired you to make it though.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can continue the series, because it is still Team Vareide's series of maps. For comparison, if Apple stopped making the iPhone, could some random person make the iPhone 6?
This is different, apple has patents over their product. Vareide doesn't so yeah any random person could created SG8, I'm not saying this is fair or nice to do, but they could without getting in trouble.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
In fact, theres a thread in The Hive about Team Vareide's close up. They said "Our last official map will me Survival Games 7. This ends the "official" line of Survival Games maps" I'm sure that means you are free to make a map titled with the name "Survival Games 8"

I think its not cool to title a map Survival Games 8 after the long sequel of Team Vareide maps and very recent to their building team being disbanded, but it come everyones person.

Question answered, thread lock.

Last edited:

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
In fact, theres a thread in The Hive about Team Vareide's close up. They said "Our last official map will me Survival Games 7. This ends the "official" line of Survival Games maps" I'm sure that means you are free to make a map titled with the name "Survival Games 8"

I think its not cool to title a map Survival Games 8 after the long sequel of Team Vareide maps and very recent to their building team being disbanded, but it come everyones person.

Question answered, thread lock.
Why does it have to be locked? This can still be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci