• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooby

Tribute
Reaction score
  • I don't think its a good idea to make SG8 without TVs permission

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This was more of something to discuss.
He is asking if he can continue a sequel with the names Survival Games [number] since team Vareide disbanded. The answer is yes. His answer is answered. The discussion has ended. He is now free to ask on the Map ideas section if people want to see maps called like Sg8 and up or as he thought "MCSG1" and up.

Regardless, he can ask The ex-admin of team Vareide or Vareide himself if now since the last official map will be SG7 if other teams or builders will be able to name their maps after the survival games sequel.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Question answered, thread lock.
Please just report any threads you feel worthy of a lock so that staff can decide whether or not it actually is. In this case, the OP is discussing what should be done with the official SG title and there isn't any real need for a new thread.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
That evidence is not sufficient. We need video evidence to take action against a hacker. Also, if you want to report a hacker in the future, you should do so here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-abuse/
!!!!n the video, but I could not take, I took a photo 2View attachment 18279
:'c i am sadded when stuff like this isn't enough evidence, although I do understand the reasons behind it.

itsHarun, it's possible that they were glitched on our screen, and weren't really where you thought they were (It happens often.) despite the fact that they certainly do look like they were walking, not swimming.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I guess the map name Survival Games 8 is up for grabs, but why would you want to "grab" it? Survival Games and Team Vareide are a legacy. The odds of you or anyone living up to the name is slim. If you want to make a map, make a map, but keep the legacy intact. Respect the legacy, don't try to be it. Team Vareide had a good run, let the run be over and see who emerges on top this time.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In fact, theres a thread in The Hive about Team Vareide's close up. They said "Our last official map will me Survival Games 7. This ends the "official" line of Survival Games maps" I'm sure that means you are free to make a map titled with the name "Survival Games 8"
To be fair, TeamVariede said that SG4 was going to be their last SG map :p then SG5 was meant to be the last map then 6, then 7. On top of this, although TeamVareide has disbanded, Vareide himself will be one of the people running the new build team.

To answer the question, could someone else make Survival Games 8? Well... yes, technically anyone could but it wouldn't be official but more importantly, i think most people wouldn't want to continue numbering their maps from where TV left off as alot of people may just instantly associate the new maps with TeamVareide too and assume they are all the same series of maps. I would suggest people do what people have always done and that is start their own series of SG maps or indeed continue making their series of SG maps.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
what I'm wondering is if now that they broke up are we allowed to use 6&7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci