• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaded Minecraft Skins [Free]

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: Palastros20
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): A koala in a hat. Gray and black and white.
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: I will shout you out on the forums.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Game Name: THEAMBERTHIEF OF COURSE. Its just TheAmberTheif.
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): Well, something like my current skin, with like golden jacket over a red MCSG shirt. Like, the shirt has the Creeper Pin or a creeper face sewn into it. And the back of the jacket? Um, maybe another creeper face or some cool design.
Face: Can it be like the one on my MCSG forum avatar? But, like a bit different and maybe a beanie on. #ThatOneTomahawk.
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: Hmmmmmmmmm, i can put ur name in my forum signature, if possible. It will say "Epic Skin Made by Epic Guy: Jadarko. Will that be ok?

Please and thankyou!!! Its sooooo cool of you doing this! Hope it comes out cool, all shaded and awesome! U rock dood!

Halfpoint

Experienced
Reaction score
In Game Name: halfpoint9
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): Can u just shade my skin to look more realistic?
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: Idk, in my forums signature?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Ingame name: Rebound4
Description of what you want: I guess my skin but more detailed~
Will you give me credit: Yup : p I'll tell my friends an other people in lobby (if lobby people want to know ima tell my friends anyways xD)

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: THEAMBERTHIEF OF COURSE. Its just TheAmberTheif.
Description Of What You Want (Detailed If Possible): Well, something like my current skin, with like golden jacket over a red MCSG shirt. Like, the shirt has the Creeper Pin or a creeper face sewn into it. And the back of the jacket? Um, maybe another creeper face or some cool design.
Face: Can it be like the one on my MCSG forum avatar? But, like a bit different and maybe a beanie on. #ThatOneTomahawk.
Will You Give Me Credit? How?: Hmmmmmmmmm, i can put ur name in my forum signature, if possible. It will say "Epic Skin Made by Epic Guy: Jadarko. Will that be ok?

Please and thankyou!!! Its sooooo cool of you doing this! Hope it comes out cool, all shaded and awesome! U rock dood!
Here it is! Hope you like it! :D http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2606945/theambertheif/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci