• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shader packs that don't lag a ton.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good shaderpack that doesn't lag a ton.. I can run a somewhat heavy one, but not too much. Any suggestions? (yes I know that none of them are updated, I'm just wondering for future reference.)

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
SEUS.
Cartoon pack.
There is this one that starts with a W can't remember the name but it looks cool as all the other packs but you don't lag :)

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I loved Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shader's, but it's outdated. Maybe you can keep an eye out for it and see if it updates?

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I loved Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shader's, but it's outdated. Maybe you can keep an eye out for it and see if it updates?
That's the downside to those big mods, it takes quite a while for them to update and I am missing my shaders as well. Well, I'm just hoping there will be new shaderpacks in 1.6...

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Chocorick123 pack, very good looking high quality and best of all. It only dropped my fps 20fps. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci