• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaders for 1.7.2 Multiplayer and optifine compatible!!!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, so as for today shaders is out for 1.7.2 and it's multiplayer and optifine compatible now!
If you are intereseted in how to install it you can watch the video in my signature.

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
Shaders makes everything look so pretty :3

kotred

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently got shaders and works perfectly on single player but when I go to multiplayer the servers don't load and I can't join any servers. It worked perfectly before I downloaded shaders. I tried redoing the process but that didn't seem to fix anything. Btw I get good fps like 60 with shaders single player and I also use a Mac

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I recently got shaders and works perfectly on single player but when I go to multiplayer the servers don't load and I can't join any servers. It worked perfectly before I downloaded shaders. I tried redoing the process but that didn't seem to fix anything. Btw I get good fps like 60 with shaders single player and I also use a Mac
What error are you receiving when you try to login to a server?

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
There is already a thread on how to fix this issue and how to install shaders.

kotred

Spectator
Reaction score
Failed to connect to server
Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?

kotred

Spectator
Reaction score
I have already tried this and doesn't work. But I'm probably an idiot and I'm not following the steps but yeah....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci