• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shaders keeps crashing

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
So you're using the latest version of Shaders 1.7?

If you can, use the 1.8 version of shaders because it has a built-in installer. Do not use Optifine as it is incompatible, I assume you don't require a whole lot of FPS so it would be best to go with the 1.8 alpha version.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So you're using the latest version of Shaders 1.7?

If you can, use the 1.8 version of shaders because it has a built-in installer. Do not use Optifine as it is incompatible, I assume you don't require a whole lot of FPS so it would be best to go with the 1.8 alpha version.
My server is 1.7.9 or 1.7.10

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
My server is 1.7.9 or 1.7.10
oh right, well you should probably retry the installation process using the details on the thread. Tell me if it works.
EDIT: Try with default resource pack.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh Jesus, can we please just have the crash report in a Spoiler or something?

If you just want to use shaders to get screenshots for your MCSG maps, FanYG released a screenshot pack for his thumbnails (I'm guessing you want the map screenshots for your thumbnail.)

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I've put your information into a spoiler so it doesn't spam people when they first open the thread.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh Jesus, can we please just have the crash report in a Spoiler or something?

If you just want to use shaders to get screenshots for your MCSG maps, FanYG released a screenshot pack for his thumbnails (I'm guessing you want the map screenshots for your thumbnail.)

Ok thanks!

Andrew_LS

Tribute
Reaction score
powdski you want pictures of the map? I can take them for you you only need to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci