• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shadowz [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
We asked for a resume and apparently u declined because u didn't want to fight Mike. Yes Mike told us...guess what, that's not legitimate
Im at your teamspeak and it appear not to be owned by you.
add my skype and u and me will talk

ShadowzMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Name: Jake
IGN: CaptainXQuacklez
Wins: 125?
Games Played: 1200?
Total Kills: idk
PvP Strengths: none
PvP Weakness: none
Donor: no
Favorite Map: Valleyside
Least Favorite Map: Holiday
Maturity Level (1-10) : 12
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : scradplays18
Teamspeak (Y/N) : y
Mic (Y/N) : y
Why Do You Want To Join #Shadowz?: Cause flair was apart of my old clan!
Tell Me More About Yourself : everything.

Flair, check Skype!
ACCEPTED as Member!

Reaction score
Take the win out of the thread and ill take it.
Because it doesn't seem fair that you had to do a go in middle of a battle.
Dude, just continue it when he gets back... They had no one to lead I'm guessing, so everything may have been disorganized. Spamming their thread isn't gonna help anyone.

Banterite

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude, just continue it when he gets back... They had no one to lead I'm guessing, so everything may have been disorganized. Spamming their thread isn't gonna help anyone.
First of all how are you?
Sencond what are you talking about spam this isn't spam is my only way to communicate.
And third their win is not valid as Dave's rules of clan say eating is not a legitamate reason so that's not a lose for us it should be a lose for them.

Reaction score
First of all how are you?
Sencond what are you talking about spam this isn't spam is my only way to communicate.
And third their win is not valid as Dave's rules of clan say eating is not a legitamate reason so that's not a lose for us it should be a lose for them.
Well, first of all, I am doing great. Second, PM them or go on their TS. And third, I'm pretty sure if no one there is a high rank in the clan, it is a valid reason to pp.

captainagy

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of #Vectroid I challenge your clan to a clan war. As soon as possible, in 20 minutes-2 hours (if possible). Contact me by my skype agy.kartasasmita

Bluex12345

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: I dont really want to say :3
IGN: Bluex12345
Wins: 80
Games Played: 670
Total Kills: 1100+
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow lock/spam
PvP Weakness: Ice fights, I am average with FnS
Donor: Getting Iron soon as I get money
Favorite Map: Alaskan Village(Got 3 routes with at least 5 tier twos) -OR- Valleyside University
Least Favorite Map: Survival games 2 and 5
Maturity Level (1-10) : 7
Skype (Y/N) and what is it : Y: waffelz1337
Teamspeak (Y/N) : Y

Mic (Y/N) : Y
Why Do You Want To Join #Shadowz?: Flairing is an old friend and in my old clan, #Shadowz was scraping us in a clan war and since my clan has disbanded, I wanted to join this one!
Tell Me More About Yourself : I am Bluex12345, 13, I am more mature than all the people that make '69' jokes :I I dont find sexual jokes funny. I am pretty good at pvp, getting win streaks of 20 even 25 on Badlion MCSG 1v1 ladder. peace ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci