• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shady Hollow Testing Games (Applications CLOSED)

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TomahawkGoesChop.

Wins on MCSG: 570-ish.

Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?: Ofcrouse I will, as I do now.

Have you ever participated in an event like this?: I tested a few maps on a server I came from, before I came to mcsg. (If that even counts)

Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?: Yes, I am! I love testing new maps. The fact that I have no routes makes it more fun.

How sure are you that you will make it?: Im pretty darn sure I'll make it, around 95% I would say.

Can you record?: If im requiered to, then yes, but I preffer not to as I am not used to recording much, so I do really bad when recording.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the post above mine ;-;

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang, shame I didn't see this earlier... Not even going to apply as a substitute, as the chances of me being able to play are soooo slim. Hope everyone has fun! :D

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TomahawkGoesChop.

Wins on MCSG: 570-ish.

Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?: Ofcrouse I will, as I do now.

Have you ever participated in an event like this?: I tested a few maps on a server I came from, before I came to mcsg. (If that even counts)

Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?: Yes, I am! I love testing new maps. The fact that I have no routes makes it more fun.

How sure are you that you will make it?: Im pretty darn sure I'll make it, around 95% I would say.

Can you record?: If im requiered to, then yes, but I preffer not to as I am not used to recording much, so I do really bad when recording.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the post above mine ;-;
Accepted as substitute
Dang, shame I didn't see this earlier... Not even going to apply as a substitute, as the chances of me being able to play are soooo slim. Hope everyone has fun! :D
You could still be one of the last 2 substitutes :p

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
You have all been accepted to fill the final 7 spots on the main roster.

All have been accepted as substitutes. Make sure to still be on! If there is a spot open, the next person in line gets to come on the server!
You missed me, i cri ;_;

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NixGamez
Wins on MCSG: 363
Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?: Yes, I will
Have you ever participated in an event like this?: No, and I would be pretty excited if this would be my 1st :3
Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?: Yes, I will try to give you guys constructive criticism about the map.
How sure are you that you will make it?: To me, 12 PM PST is 6 PM, which is probably my most active part of the day, and I do not know aboutt anything planned that day.
Can you record?: I can, but it isn't that good of quality, but I can record and most likely will (no audio though ;_;)
Accepted, sorry I missed you

Reactions: Nix

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:RainbowUnicornz4
Wins on MCSG:551
Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?:Yes I will listen to the rules.
Have you ever participated in an event like this?: No, I haven't.
Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?:Yes.
How sure are you that you will make it?: 8/10 I'm a no life. Maybe 9/10 Because I'm on Summer Vacationl
Can you record?: Yes I have 176 subs too. :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: TheAmberTheif
Wins on MCSG: 270,.
Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?: Yes sir!
Have you ever participated in an event like this?: Hm...some community UHC matches and a few survival games server tests, but not a complete map test.
Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?: Yes I would!
How sure are you that you will make it?: 50% : / Sorry, I have lots of things going on these days.
Can you record?: Yup, but it'll probs be in low quality, with me receiving 40-60 frames.

I really don't know if you should accept me, I have lots of things to do these days.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:RainbowUnicornz4
Wins on MCSG:551
Will you follow the rules and listen to the staff?:Yes I will listen to the rules.
Have you ever participated in an event like this?: No, I haven't.
Are you willing to give us feedback/advice for the map?:Yes.
How sure are you that you will make it?: 8/10 I'm a no life. Maybe 9/10 Because I'm on Summer Vacationl
Can you record?: Yes I have 176 subs too. :)
Accepted to fill the final substitute spot. Applications are now closed.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Change of plans. The test games and everything are still going to happen the same way, but....

After the MAIN test games (which is what the roster is for) we are going to have the server open for ANYONE who wants to join. The people applying are going to be the ones that get to partake in the MAIN GAME. The main game will have a prize for the winner. After that game people can continue to play maps all day, which will also include Zone 85 and Turbulence.

This will give everyone a chance to play the map (and our other maps) in case you only made substitutes or didn't get to apply.

Tags:
cadbane4321

TheDiamondzGaming

KitMencha

SertifiedBlocks

Bunns

Nintendonuts

SpellCaster_

BURRITOZ0123

KONANTYTAN

SoulKnight46

quno23

Toe

MineEngineer

SC_Swag

Lochstar1011

L3O99

average_name

DarkNiightz

goldlabgaming

TenaciousPony

Jockster2002

Zacharoutio

Captain | Lqzer

wronsiski

RC_4777

Toast3r_

ThePikachuPro

OwenzKillz

NixGamez

Queen Elsa

ChargedPVP

GravityGrasper

iClarify

OneEnder

TeamQuartzMasters

D3VMAN

ThisJKid

SniperSnakez

AdversityUS

FrenchFried

kingusa12

smashmaster

Soul421

Kupi

HashtagForTheWin

Azorces

Isaacswag

TheGamerScottie

TomahawkGoesChop

C0nsole

RainbowUnicornzSG

Bamber

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Change of plans. The test games and everything are still going to happen the same way, but....

After the MAIN test games (which is what the roster is for) we are going to have the server open for ANYONE who wants to join. The people applying are going to be the ones that get to partake in the MAIN GAME. The main game will have a prize for the winner. After that game people can continue to play maps all day, which will also include Zone 85 and Turbulence.

This will give everyone a chance to play the map (and our other maps) in case you only made substitutes or didn't get to apply.

Tags:
cadbane4321

TheDiamondzGaming

KitMencha

SertifiedBlocks

Bunns

Nintendonuts

SpellCaster_

BURRITOZ0123

KONANTYTAN

SoulKnight46

quno23