• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Shady Hollow

Should this be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

codzombies

Spectator
Reaction score
this just seems like a mix of all current mcsg maps, and I don't like it. its not very inspired. the only reason people are fooled by it is due to the shaders screenshots

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
this just seems like a mix of all current mcsg maps, and I don't like it. its not very inspired. the only reason people are fooled by it is due to the shaders screenshots
You are very uninformed and seem to have no clue what you are talking about. I don't care that you don't like my map, but you don't like it for the wrong reason.

I want your job to be:
-explain how it is like EVERY current MCSG map

I believe a map is inspired if the map maker takes the time to complete it. When you say not very inspired I honestly have no clue what you are talking about. The word inspired could only apply to the map maker (example: "I was inspired to make this.") it couldn't apply to the random trying to critique my map. And sir, I was very inspired.

Like I said, hate my map. I don't really care, but please don't hate it for the reasons you stated because to be honest, it is a bunch of BS. No map looks like all the other maps and no map is uninspired. I can assure you of that.

J

Joel/MadDawg

No, people like it because it's a good map. I personally downloaded this map, flew around it for over an hour, an then wrote an extensive review about it. I wasn't "fooled" by the shader screenshots, and I'm guessing if anyone here is it's you.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Possible upgrade of some stuff coming soon. Not completely changing anything, but we are going to address some minor problem areas. (Especially with item frame lag.) Stay tuned and we will try to push updates for you guys as we go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci