• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shady Hollows

Would you like to see this map on MCSG???

• Total voters

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so I'm MandM7, (my name deserves to be red!!!) and because nobody decided to comment on my sewer map idea, I've decided it wasn't the right map to create. I hope I can get support for this new idea. Anyway, picture you at a creepy, swampy lake running to the cornucopia to raid the supplies. Once you're finished you realize that you are surrounded by an erie dead forest above mycelium. In the distance you can see small rolling hills. But which way to go??? There's to the evil scientists mansion with a spooky graveyard, the mountains surrounding the map, the murderous lake, the towns people village, the odd looking hills, or the ominous spider cave (giant spider in the cave on the ceiling). This is pretty much the idea that could come true if i get support, and by the way, the map size would be of SG 4. Thanks for viewing this and please comment.

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
after i start tomorrow cz im on break XD. btw really scary or not too scary???

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Ok so I'm MandM7, (my name deserves to be red!!!) and because nobody decided to comment on my sewer map idea, I've decided it wasn't the right map to create. I hope I can get support for this new idea. Anyway, picture you at a creepy, swampy lake running to the cornucopia to raid the supplies. Once you're finished you realize that you are surrounded by an erie dead forest above mycelium. In the distance you can see small rolling hills. But which way to go??? There's to the evil scientists mansion with a spooky graveyard, the mountains surrounding the map, the murderous lake, the towns people village, the odd looking hills, or the ominous spider cave (giant spider in the cave on the ceiling). This is pretty much the idea that could come true if i get support, and by the way, the map size would be of SG 4. Thanks for viewing this and please comment.
Hate to break this to you, But I am currently already almost done with my map and it's called Shady Hollows. Sorry bro Taken. Maybe a diffrent name?

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
Hate to break this to you, But I am currently already almost done with my map and it's called Shady Hollows. Sorry bro Taken. Maybe a diffrent name?
It's ok man, no big deal to change the name.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Ah this sounds pretty interesting, I encourage you to make this map if you decide to go ahead with it :)

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks, but I've abandoned that idea and am thinking of a night cloud map or a small college town.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci