• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shake's Art thread [FREE]

Are they good

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No (Please explain on how to improve)

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ash0521
Position and Facial expresion: Poised to attack, aggressive
Blocky or not Blocky: Blocky
Extra Details: Thanks for doing these for free :)

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ash0521
Position and Facial expresion: Poised to attack, aggressive
Blocky or not Blocky: Blocky
Extra Details: Thanks for doing these for free :)
I tried my best, i hope you like it, i had some difficulty trying to make it, i hope you like it anyways :D

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I like how you simplified it but still made it look good. Thanks man. Keep doing what ur doing dont let the haters get to you. :)

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried my best, i hope you like it, i had some difficulty trying to make it, i hope you like it anyways :D

Dude sign it! Say I put this as my skype avatar and someone likes it, they would know that you made it then they could ask you for it. Is it possible for you to sign it then repost it. It looks more professional for both of us :p

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
There was that diamond donor guy and then the guy who said they were joke avatars or something
Well they dont know how difficult it is and that this is your first try. They are getting better each time!

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
There was that diamond donor guy and then the guy who said they were joke avatars or something
Mamiato just gives bad opinions on everything and I reported the other guy so his post was probably deleted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci