• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share the Love - Public

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
So recently, instead of making threads to pick at each other, let's make a thread to show we appreciate and like one another. In this, if I see something that is not appropriate/insulting/against any rules, expect it to be deleted. The reason I say this is because some of you take opportunities such as these, to attack others and make fun of one another, please just be mature, be respectful, and if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

Here's my letters, I'll be adding more as I remember them.​

RiskIt You're my bae. You're my husband, and that is why you are first. In reality though, you're an amazing guy, and very kind and sweet. I want you to have confidence in yourself and love yourself as much as I love you. Also please never forget, I'm here for you, and I want you to know, I love you a lot.

Razzledgirl You're mom goals, and you are my goto for little so much. Every time I feel dumb about something Sr. Mod related, you're my goto, and you are one of the best mentors. I want you to know you are appreciated and loved, and thank you for all your care and dedication. Thank you for everything, and you'll always be my friend <3 I love you <33

Vanicle | Vanessa You are also my mom goals, so this gets complicated, but you are without a doubt, another very important influence on my life. I love you very much because you're my inspiration, you're so multi-talented and you help me a lot, by just being someone I can talk to. You're literally are my mother. I am always so excited to tell everything about myself to you. I tell you every time I hit a #k in msgs, or when I ever I have an idea, I go to you for feedback. But I can also go to you for anything personally, like when I'm down, or badly need advice/help you're there and that's why I love you. You're my

dindavid you are a peasant. Sorry about it <3 jk boo, you are my hunty boo, and will always be my hunty. You need to stop taking random vacations and stop being such a hunty. Basically, I love you hunty, you'll always be my boo <3

Nephilim Nasty ratchet, but you are my uncle, so I put up with you <3 But really though, I wouldn't be anywhere without you, you were one of my biggest mentors, and one of my best friends, and I can go to you for absolutely anything. Thank you so much Neph, and I appreciate everything you've done for me. I love you uncle <3

KellieBreanne My wife, I love you. Seriously though, you have been one of the biggest influences on my time here, although it may not seem like it, you are the reason I have stayed here for so long. I would have my moments, when I would wanna quit everything, but you kept me here, and made me feel safer, and know everything would be alright. Thank you so much for everything Kellie <3

Braden You are fake, but a boo, so I put up with you. You are one of my best friends, and although you like to be fake, I appreciate all that you do for me, and the community <3

Freshly Darling, chante you slay! Literally though, Jay you are one of the best friends I have, we are such friend goals, and you're my queen. We slay together, and I know you're gonna be keep on being an amazing friend, and amazing staff member. Keep slaying Miss thing.

CAmadeusA You are fake, but a boo, so thank you. You always believed in me as a staff member, and you've always been someone I can relate to, and understand me, and where I am coming from. You're an irreplaceable friend, and I love you <3

Frankyy Frankyyyy babe! I love you boo, you will always be my bae, and I love you no matter what! You're my boo <3

Chandelle ugh real. Jk You've always been one of the most amazing people to ever come into my life, and I love you <3

duckluv321 next. Also, learn to be real Shea Williams. jk I love you more than anything, you're my duck, and you always quack me up with your sarcastic bad attitude.

MK_ Babe, I love you, and you are the best, even after all that time, you still slay me with your one-liners boo nay <3 I <3 Boo nay

Cueue | David You literally kill me, and you are so much realer than Shea. Thank you for being you, I love you for it <3

Nick You literally are such a bully, but I love you regardless, because it's tough love. You're my Dad, and I am your child and you're always so funny, and you are a good role model. Don't doubt yourself and don't forget there's people that love you <3

Kyle Your ratio is garbage... jk, Ilyyyy <3 I love you Kyle, you know I do, because I spam you with my walls of text from time to time, because you're uncle goals. Keep being you, because I love you the way you are.

Giggums Although you fight me from time to time, you are, and always will be a very good friend of mine, and I thank you for everything you've taught me. I love you, and you'll always be an amazing friend of mine.

NagolGames NAGOL. I love you, you're an amazing amazing amazing friend, and so very caring. I am so grateful for having you in my life, because you're someone that genuinely cares, and that is so hard to find in life. I love you Logan <33

TrebleMaker07_ Janelle I love you. You're the only person, that is as crazy as me, but can be just as normal. Me and you, will be bestirs forever <3 Because we are the classiest ones around #TeamFab

Sebastian Ew

MisiLica Ugh, Trial 2. You are a ratchet person, but you're still a great friend, and we probs are gonna be stuck with eachother for a while xD

LilBub Danni momma, I love you, and always will. You're an amazing friend, and you will always surprise me with your incredible strength and personality.

Jazza mmm

JakeTheCarrot I love you boo, British bae <3

TumblrTaz Taz, you are an AMAZINGGG guy, and I love you and care about you very much, never forget you mean a lot to me, and so many others. You are loved, and you are wanted. Never forget.

Beardy Shoutout to you for being really fancy on the forums

Col_StaR shoutout to you for being the real MVP, and admin/vip goals.

Shelby You called me a 2 and I'm still salty about it, but I love you regardless <333

Kat princess <3333

@everyone that I can't think of right now, might do more later if I remember names

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci