• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shatter | Survival Games | Made By: Freeman0676

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HuntyB88

Very nice! Also you gave credit which is good, as Lively said.

One concern is that I worry this map would be very lag inducing. The map just gives off a laggy vibe... But that may just be me.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Could we have no shader screenshots? I feel like this map may only looks cool because of shaders. But I could be wrong.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Review Time:

So I took the time to download the map and can say one thing for sure: Shaders makes this map look a thousand times better than it actually is. Here are some things I noticed:

The corn consists of blocks floating over the void. Not only is this cornucopia unfair, it is not good for gameplay. (No deathmatch arena was found on the map.)

The terraforming is not very good. The mountains just poke out of the ground. Not real smoothing/blending. Also the terrain has holes and missing grass blocks.

This picture isn't showing anything, but you may notice the fps I am getting. I usually average 200 on far while playing other MCSG maps.

Right here shows the map just ending. There is absolutely nothing outside the map. The appearance outside the map is just as important as inside of it.

All in all some of the builds looked very cool. But the terraforming/cornucopia/lag/and outside the map negatively impact it.
I wasn't able to go around the whole thing before my Minecraft was overloaded and my game crashed due to the immense amount of lag. (Like I said I can get 200 fps on far while playing most maps no problem.) But since I wasn't able to go around the whole thing I may have missed some things. But I think this shows quite a bit of the issues.

Ratings:

Building 10/10 (Very impressive.)
Terraforming 2/10
User Friendly: 0 fps/10
Overall: 3/10

Oranqe

Spectator
Reaction score
Review Time:

So I took the time to download the map and can say one thing for sure: Shaders makes this map look a thousand times better than it actually is. Here are some things I noticed:

The corn consists of blocks floating over the void. Not only is this cornucopia unfair, it is not good for gameplay. (No deathmatch arena was found on the map.)

The terraforming is not very good. The mountains just poke out of the ground. Not real smoothing/blending. Also the terrain has holes and missing grass blocks.

This picture isn't showing anything, but you may notice the fps I am getting. I usually average 200 on far while playing other MCSG maps.

Right here shows the map just ending. There is absolutely nothing outside the map. The appearance outside the map is just as important as inside of it.

All in all some of the builds looked very cool. But the terraforming/cornucopia/lag/and outside the map negatively impact it.
I wasn't able to go around the whole thing before my Minecraft was overloaded and my game crashed due to the immense amount of lag. (Like I said I can get 200 fps on far while playing most maps no problem.) But since I wasn't able to go around the whole thing I may have missed some things. But I think this shows quite a bit of the issues.

Ratings:

Building 10/10 (Very impressive.)
Terraforming 2/10
User Friendly: 0 fps/10
Overall: 3/10
Ok I UnderStand I Did not Get The Time To Download It Thanks For Telling Me!
Please Lock Thread :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
you can see a hug eamount of areas where there is just obvious use of world edit and the like. idk man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci