• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shatter [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: JDusk
Number of Wins: 100-ish out of 250-ish
Previous Clans: Some random clans
Why do you want to join?: to pvppppp

CookieFartz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: cookiefart
Number of Wins: 33 before sr[Stat Reset] 129
Previous Clans: Extetition, HookUS, Shadow, SadFace | US
Why do you want to join?: because i know someone in this clan and im really good i have the skills to join and i hope i get in and i want to get back into comp

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: cookiefart
Number of Wins: 33 before sr[Stat Reset] 129
Previous Clans: Extetition, HookUS, Shadow, SadFace | US
Why do you want to join?: because i know someone in this clan and im really good i have the skills to join and i hope i get in and i want to get back into comp
Trial, lll add you.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
New clan teamspeak! Come on to ask for scrim - clan battle etc

Kurses

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: PostUp (Will change to Blessable)
Number of Wins Out of Games : 6/49 (I use this account for CB's) Solo stats are 33/64 legacy stats are 225/1600. (Note: I used to have 100/400 but I reset my stats and I used to have 2k elo in build uhc)
Previous Clans: bYo, a clan with some people called RedGamingMC and fiezle, and a clan called BewareUS.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to help make this clan a very good clan, and I would like to meet some new players and help them if possible.
Thanks -Post

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PostUp (Will change to Blessable)
Number of Wins Out of Games : 6/49 (I use this account for CB's) Solo stats are 33/64 legacy stats are 225/1600. (Note: I used to have 100/400 but I reset my stats and I used to have 2k elo in build uhc)
Previous Clans: bYo, a clan with some people called RedGamingMC and fiezle, and a clan called BewareUS.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join to help make this clan a very good clan, and I would like to meet some new players and help them if possible.
Thanks -Post
Trial! Hop on the teamspeak when you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci