• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shelby's 'Ask me anything' thread

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's your favorite thing to do after a long, tiring day? If you could automatically fix one aspect of the MCGamer Network, what would it be and how would you go about doing it?

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
If you were the only person to select the maps for the next map push, which once would you pick? (Maybe make a top 5)
Idk if this question is allowed, but I want to hear your opinion since you're an experienced mapmaker ;)

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
hi
Cna i hve uh cookie
sure, but not any of mine.

How long have you been playing mc?
since it was first in development. Stopped playing for a very long time and came back to it in 2012. I started playing tekkit and opened up a pretty good server for my friends and I.

What do you like to see in maps submitted to MCSG?
More creativity, although I know at times people feel limited. So many 'medieval' maps feel the same. I want to see a good towering City map, although we already have SG 2.. Minecraft has come a long way since the development of that map so id like to see something similar, I guess.

Have you ever rage quit a game?
Many times. Not just minecraft but don't starve, arma, etc. I've 'fear quit' playing horror games too. I should dig up a YouTube clip of me losing it playing amnesia ..

What's your favorite thing to do after a long, tiring day? If you could automatically fix one aspect of the MCGamer Network, what would it be and how would you go about doing it?
Just lay down, put my headphones on and listen to music for a good while. Maybe light some candles and have a good meal. Self care is very important so I would advise everyone to figure out the beast way to treat themselves :) cause you are important!

It would instantly have to be senior staff team communication. People gotta talk more and consider each other more, then more things would get done not only quicker but more accurately to the task at hand.

Sanders, I'll get to your question when I'm at my PC and can look at new maps. But keep the questions coming guys, I'm sitting at a doctors office waiting for an ultra sound so I need amusement :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci