• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

sheldor_da_great - Meet the Staff

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
First name: Pieter
IGN(s): Sheldor_da_great
Nickname(s): Pete, Sneaky Pete
Region: Melbourne, Australia
-----
One Cool Fact: I was accepted for moderator on the 1st of January, 2014!
One Embarrassing Fact: I have a YouTube channel (BlueHoodieGamer), but only have 11 subscribers :'( FOREVER ALONE
One Fact that makes you proud: I can speak multiple different languages.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I am really short, but I play goalkeeper for my school soccer team...
Most Common question you get asked: No one asks me questions :(
Favorite Animal: Capuchin Monkey! And Black miniature Schnauzers!!!
Favorite Plant: Venus Fly Trap, Mhuahahaha!
Favorite Color: Orangey Yellow
Favorite Food: MEXICAN burritos!
Biggest Pet Peeve: People with unorganised chests in Minecraft! (I kinda have OCD)
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Personal Catchphrase: "SO THAT HAPPENED..."
Heard about MCSG by: When I first started playing Minecraft, my school friend invited me to play with him, and we spent most of our time on the servers.
Ever Bring someone to MCSG: Unfortunately, everyone I have played MCSG had played it before.
First friend in the community: Apart from my friends that I team/record with, my first friend that I met through MCSG was 123456789matrty, who was a fellow mod applicant. I met him in the waiting room whilst waiting for my interview.
MCSG role-model: My MCSG role model is ThatOneTomahawk. He is a great player and YouTuber. He used to be a moderator, and he is always friendly with players and always obeys the rules.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: One thing that I am very proud of is becoming a moderator on the MCSG :3
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Depends... Actually, it really doesn't :( In MCSG, Chad would smash me with his uber-pro fighting skills. In an actual fight, he would probably beat me too, as he is older than me and most likely stronger than me :(
Call me maybe? Ummm... Well... No.
Do you team in game: Yep, I usually team with a friend, AG_Annihillator, and very occasionally another friend named Angrycrocodile_.
Have you been backstabbed: Yep, I learnt my lesson against teaming with randoms, but know I have techniques to protect myself :D
Ever broken a bone: Never :)
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I would love to be a Peregrine Falcon. Soooo COOL!
Personal Skills: Haha, that's funny. The computer thinks I have skills...
Computer specs: No idea. It is my brothers old computer, but it has a hell of a lot of RAM, runs MCSG with SEUS shaders at about 40 fps.
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: Currently BandiCam, but will probably move to Fraps soon.
Favorite movie: The Internship, The Intouchables and Space Balls!
Favorite music: genre/band/song/artist/composer: Michael Buble, especially It's a Beautiful Day :D
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Team Fortress 2
Favorite character from fiction: Jack West Junior from the Matthew Reilly series.
What does a fox say? Nope.
Terrified of: Nothing, really.
Personal website: I had one, but I took it down. It was for a school project.
Favorite website: (Other than these forums): Teh Youtuubz and 9gag! :) :D
Dream job: Scientist on the International Space Station, or a professional YouTuber :D
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: No job at the moment, but hope to do work experience and maybe get a part time job building things at IKEA.
Favorite thing about the community: EVERYONE IS SOOO FRIENDLY!!!!
-----
When I am online: Most weekdays for about an hour, usually after 4 or 5 o'clock, and on weekends for maybe two or three hours. I'll be on the forums more than on the servers during weekdays.
Previous moderating experience: I was moderator/admin/co-owner on my friends server, which was hosted and had heaps of players. I then started my own server, and ran that as well. Nothing as serious as MCSG moderating, though.
Been a member of staff since: Today! 1st of January, 2014 (#NEWYEARSDAYMODCLUB)
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Definitely MCSG!
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Keep the servers a friendly place, and reduce the annoyance of hackers and troublemakers!

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
First.

Welcome to the staff team!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Pieter is such a non-Australian name :p. You must be from the Netherlands or Belgium?

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Pieter is such a non-Australian name :p. You must be from the Netherlands or Belgium?
Hey, nice guess. I am originally from Belgium, are you from near there? Most people assume Germany, or France :)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay, another AU moderator, omg I missed out on another interview :c(I was waiting all morning xD.) Anyway, Congratulations and Enjoy your stay :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci