• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sheldor's 3D Workshop Store

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
Rendered YouTube Banner
IGN (for the skin): Grada_MC
Any text included? What colour?: Mid to dark blue preferably (similar to my skins eye color or so)
Background?: My top 3 maps are TWSG2, Valleyside, and Holiday Resort. I'm not sure what would accent my skin the best to be perfectly honest so if it isn't a hassle I'd like you to work some magic there. If that selection is too broad just let me know and I'll narrow it down to 1 map as a background :)
Extra items/mobs?: Possibly a Diamond sword, or a Bow? not quite sure what else but those would be nice to include.
Pose?: Don't have any particular pose in mind, I'm alright with most :)

-Thank you in advance! Honestly, I'm appreciative of anything you could provide to me :) saves me quite a good deal of work, and effort which even with those being expended i don't know how my final product would even turn out xD

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (for the skin):niekrm
Any text included? What colour?: -
Background?:any picture of a mcsg map
Extra items/mobs?: -
Pose?: i like the pose of the first picture in your thread

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if it was too late to change a person out.
If it is done I understand, but if you can, please switch Frigidus out with Hellvay.
He left the clan, and it would be akward...
Thanks so much!

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Toe Of course I can swap out Frigidus :) For the record, I would recommend only doing six people instead of 8, as it will get very cramped. If you need all 8 in the frame, I can try to fit them in :)

All of the requests have been accepted, and I will add them to the list :D
Also, iProGames and niek, I'm not sure what type of render you would like? Do you want banners or avatars?

Brownieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Rendered Desktop Background:
IGN (for the skin): brownie9v
Any text included? What colour?: brownie ; and whatever fits nice with the background (black or white)
Background?: anything with nice scenery
Extra items/mobs?: n/a
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Pose?: a closed smile

thanks c:

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Fenomous Hey, I was wondering, is the skin you want the one in your profile, or the one that looks like the Red Sonic with a hoodie type thing? Because if it is the one in your profile, you will have to send it to me over Skype, as NovaSkin lists it as the red one :)

Sure thing :)
Don't forget that you can edit your "Reserved" post instead of making a new one ;)
What resolution do you want for the banner?
The red one <3

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Toe Of course I can swap out Frigidus :) For the record, I would recommend only doing six people instead of 8, as it will get very cramped. If you need all 8 in the frame, I can try to fit them in :)

Also, iProGames and niek, I'm not sure what type of render you would like? Do you want banners or avatars?
8 would be amazing, thank you so much. I know it might be a tight squeeze, but I hope it will work!

iProGames

Platinum
Reaction score

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Toe Here is your Rendered Avatar as well, tell me if you would like anything changed :)
Also, as with Fenomous, I removed my signature to keep it clean, please remember to recognise me :D
http://i.imgur.com/UO8tLOU.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci