• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should avaricia still be a map? Yes? or no?

Whould avaricia still be a map

• Total voters
Reaction score
Avarivia is a circle inside a circle inside a circle in a nutshell literally all it is is a giant circles with occasional houses you can get stuck in for the whole game. You literally have to chase people in a giant circle until their hunger runs out. And the only other place you can go is fricken water and everybody hates water battles.:mad:
It's everyone's opinion on a good map. But you don't have to talk like that if you don't like a map. The creator may read this and get sad (I said that like I am a kid or something XD). Remember that every map has ENDLESS hours of creation. Like I said , it is everyone's opinion. Some people think that terraforming is not so important but pvp areas are. I really love this map. If Avaricia would get removed , people will get mad and flip.
This is a note to everyone: Don't express what you like or not like this. People will not get you seriously. Just don't play a map. If there is a chance on a lobby that Avaricia , or any other map that you don't like gets voted , just leave and get to another lobby , it is not a big deal.

Reaction score
why would i wait another 2 and half minutes with a map i said i already have to deal with so can you stop aking me saying like WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT its bugging me and i know people like avaricia i know its my opinon but every1 of my friends play minecraft sg and they all hate avaricia including me i dont see it being overplayed for log of course i said as well with survival games 4 and breeze island

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
why would i wait another 2 and half minutes with a map i said i already have to deal with so can you stop aking me saying like WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT its bugging me and i know people like avaricia i know its my opinon but every1 of my friends play minecraft sg and they all hate avaricia including me i dont see it being overplayed for log of course i said as well with survival games 4 and breeze island
If you and your friends don't like the map, remember that it's the majority that choose. At the end of the day, you can see from the poll and the replies that most people either like the map or have the patience to leave and go to another lobby if this map is voted. It's not going to get removed because everyone would complain. Before you post a thread like this you should think about the map makers and how much time has gone into an mcsg map like this one.

Reaction score
If you and your friends don't like the map, remember that it's the majority that choose. At the end of the day, you can see from the poll and the replies that most people either like the map or have the patience to leave and go to another lobby if this map is voted. It's not going to get removed because everyone would complain. Before you post a thread like this you should think about the map makers and how much time has gone into an mcsg map like this one.
I already said like all of these things , but thanks ^_^

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Avaricia is a fun map. All it needs is retiering so that all the tier two's aren't north. Also, I get half fps at corn, which makes it really hard for me to win at deathmatch. (15-25 fps) So could the water below corn please be removed?
On a side note, why hasn't anyone made a thread like this for The Fallen Colossi? I know it's mean, but that map is truly the most worthless, pointless map I have seen. I see lunar eclipses more often than I see that map played. It has pretty much no chests, most people get punched off the mountains around corn then fall in lava and die, and the mountains look like big lumps of crap. The couple of times I have seen it get voted I have chuckled out loud because it's such as joke! If this map was entered into a contest and won, it must have had almost no competition.
If we want to keep adding new maps to MCSG, we have to eventually dejunk maps like The Fallen Colossi.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
This thread will be monitored. If discussion persists to go off topic and turn into flame wars, the thread will be locked and the users will be punished.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Imo, the map is okay. I always end up winning on it even though I have no route. I don't think it should be removed, but I do think it is majorly overplayed.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly the whole map is a massive shell which somebody built designs over. It gives the illusion of a great build but in reality anyone could've made it.
Thats just my opinion whenever I see it - although it is quite fun to play on.
Another issue is the world painted terrain on such a small map. Thats just lazy.

Forgot to add - I definitely do not want it removed as it is so popular

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci