• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should i buy a Iphone 6 or a Gaming Pc

What should I buy Iphone 6/5s or $900 Gaming Pc

• Total voters

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
A gtx 970. What I wouldn't give for one of those. I'm just sitting here with a gtx 550. Get the computer

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Unless you really badly need the extra frames I recommend you don't get the PC. However, that doesn't mean you should get the iPhone 6; most iPhone's are really bad for their price. Google announced the Nexus 6 today, if you want to get a phone I recommend you get that, because it's coming to carriers now.

Reaction score
Iphone 6 is just a remake of the ipod 5 (my friend keeps complaining about it) as well as it can bend in your pocket (not convenient since it can snap in half easily when bent too much) a it still has a few bugs in it still.

If you want to get a phone get yourself a samsung galaxy S4, those are one of the best phones you can get, but I would still choose the PC over the phone. Remember, gmail makes free calls inside of Canada and USA, if you don't live in those 2 countries use skype to communicate with friends or a regular home phone :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It entirely depends on what you get, and currently have. For example what if you do have a decent enough phone? Then you can generally get a Gaming PC since you have a decent, functioning phone. However if you have a decent computer then simply buy the Iphone 6 is you don't have a good phone.
Through my personal opinion, I don't really see the relevance of an apple phone. Especially when it is seemingly overpriced, as well as its purpose and use being very standard. But the cool thing about an Iphone 6 is that it bends. Avatar, the last phone-bender. *Ahem*

You should definitely make the product you buy to have a good purpose of use, not because it is some sort of trend, or looks pretty and famous, but it works well and helps you out as well. And I think you should go ahead and buy a really good phone, maybe a Nokia Lumia? C:

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I would recomend a gaming computer. I think an iPhone 6 is like any other iPhone, and I really do not see any difference, though you can get what you want, it's not really my descision.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Thread moved for the following reason(s):
  • The thread isn't related to MCGamer.
  • The thread isn't related to MCGamer's community.
Please PM me if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a nice day!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If you play PC more, get the computer.

If you go out more, maybe the IPhone 6, but I'd recommend a 5C or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci