• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I play, how is the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOdessy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if I should even play on mcgamer or stick to badion, let me introduce myself. If anyone knows me (Doubt it) my old name on mcsg with the most legacy leaderboard wins is roboflame45802 I played a lot on mcsg before the leaderboards reset currently my new account is EssenceFusion and I play on badion my question is, can I play on mcgamer network without getting destroyed by hackers and tryhards?

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I can't guarantee you wont run into someone try-harding. However, there aren't many hackers anymore :p

Sulfur

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers aren't an issue much anymore, but teams and tryhards are abundant. I do believe that the community is getting better. *cough cough except the clan community cough cough*

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
the community is good, but don't get into clans.......unless you want to be constantly harrassed by wannabes and be depressed for 2 months like me

BlueOdessy

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I can't guarantee you wont run into someone try-harding. However, there aren't many hackers anymore :p
Croe97 thank you for replying to my question I really respect your work as a mod I love your YouTube channel!☺

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
lol all this hate about clans...but sadly it's all true. don't get into them.

Reaction score
The forums community is pretty nice, but right now there's some random attention wh*res and drama, but it's really awesome here. In-game was a lot worse in older stages, but now it's getting better and it doesn't have that many hackers and tryhards.
Also, I see people complaining about teams. Why? Teams are friends having fun together. Come on, don't blame the teams because you're salty ._.

the community is good, but don't get into clans.......unless you want to be constantly harrassed by wannabes and be depressed for 2 months like me
Clans = The only thing I care about for MCSG anymore. Thanks to 3 clans (TeamSypher, Phoenix, Penetration) I've made some really good friends. The best experience of MCSG imo.

BlueOdessy

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok thank you everyone who answered my question (or the people ranting about clans xD) this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci