• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Quit??? ;/

Should I quit...

• Yeah

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
That's definitely your decision. I've asked myself the same question but don't listen to others opinions. If you want to stay then stay, if you don't, then don't hesitate to leave. Whatever is making you more happy. :)

Reaction score
We always swear at each other with my friends, it's just a normal thing we do. It's not really that serious if he tells you that. Imo just call him tomorrow and hang out with him or smth.

Styled_

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, so I have had a rather emotional day....One of my best friends ... And I mean BEST FRIENDS... Said to my face 'I Fu****g hate you' and my MCGamer clan is starting to fall apart, I don't know why but I feel as if I am the reasoning of my clan starting to go "Crazy" If that is the case im sorry JustHyper :(
Take a short break and comeback .. start from 0% again bro..

HOPE DIES LAST !

( Bad English is Real...(ME) )

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
YOU ARE IN NO WAY THE CAUSE! We will all miss you if you leave, a break would be the best, if that is one of your options! Please don't leave! <3<3 :)

This clan won't fall apart! It's one of the longest standing clans on mcgamer! We can do this together and pull through alright? Let's talk on skype! :D
Please do not double post, if you have anything more to say just edit your last message. I have edited it for you now.

Anyways this would be something appropriate for a short Leave of Absence rather than quitting forever. Anyways, with online threads it's so easy to move on and break away from the flame. Just press discon

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.
Just my personal preference, I can't necessarily think of any reason for you to not have done that.
Anyway, I personally believe that you should just carry on. Don't linger on it too much.
The past is the past, and it will never change.
Thinking about the present is technically impossible, as the electrodes in your brain do indeed take some (although very little) time to be transmitted.
Thinking about the future is the way to go. Try to make the best out of your life that is to come.
Good luck.

GetCrossedHD

Platinum
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't have said anything in the first place.
Just my personal preference, I can't necessarily think of any reason for you to not have done that.
Anyway, I personally believe that you should just carry on. Don't linger on it too much.
The past is the past, and it will never change.
Thinking about the present is technically impossible, as the electrodes in your brain do indeed take some (although very little) time to be transmitted.
Thinking about the future is the way to go. Try to make the best out of your life that is to come.
Good luck.
Preach it bro <3

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not double post, if you have anything more to say just edit your last message. I have edited it for you now.

Anyways this would be something appropriate for a short Leave of Absence rather than quitting forever. Anyways, with online threads it's so easy to move on and break away from the flame. Just press discon
aight my bad
just quit
thats depressing

Last edited by a moderator:

J

District 13
Reaction score
I'm certain that everyone else has already said this but take a break before. I've quitted Minecraft before and in three days, I came back. Why? I always could start anew here no matter how hated I was and the fact that this community is like a second family to many people. Ultimately it is up to you to decide what's your best course of action, but if you believe that you'll still going to play games or Minecraft or even spend most of your time on a computer, I wouldn't quit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci