• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should i quit

xMacros

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright. Awkward title. But recently I have been rlly enjoyin mcsg and winnin lots of games and gettin a 1/2 ratio on my main. However, yesterday I lost my confidence and I cant seem to get it back. Evri time I go into a fight, even against a full leather kiddo wen im full iron dia sword, i'll die because I have no confidence at all. This has lead to extreme raging and I actually hate this game now. It's a shame because I ws a good player and i won like 10 games a day and I dont wanna quit but i rlly hate this game. If u were in this position wuld u quit?

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
I daunt noe if dis is a trool bcuz of da wey ur typen, but if this is actually true, just take a break

xMacros

Tribute
Reaction score
I daunt noe if dis is a trool bcuz of da wey ur typen, but if this is actually true, just take a break
Na its how i type. Ye this is not a troll. and ye i think i shuld take a break xD i always type like this

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
If I was in your position, I would take a break for a while then come back. Up to yourself though.

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
I was exactly in the same situation. What I did? Change the ResourcePack to Huahwi or Biboy go to a 1v1 server, train 2-3 hours if you can, then enjoy winning almost every game. That happened to me. Good luck.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I (Hopefully we), am/are not going to force you to stay, or force you to quit. You are a part of our Community and I am 100% sure you are an amaing friend and Community Member. I don't wanna force you to stay or force you to leave, but before you leave, think twice before you do so.

The best thing you could do in this scenario, is most likely take a little break and come back later <3

If you have any questions feel free to inbox me
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Take a break and go play something funny that makes you laugh, where you don't have to worry about 'ratios/stats'. Raging always makes you play worse and yeah like Ersiin said maybe change up resource packs for a fresh start, I recently started using a fun pvp r/pack for the lols and funnily enough I have started playing more agressive cus I like the way it sounds when I stab people :D Good luck with it all :)

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo I had the same problem I was getting 30+wins a day was #1 on weekly twice, was always number one on daily had a half ratio then one day I literally one 8games and played like 50 (I did scrim with my clan a bit) and I'm now just taking a break for a few days cuz that day made my half ratio a 1/3 ;-; I guess I'm a try hard just stop playing for a few days :/ atm I'm just tryharding hive lmao

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I take a break for a couple weeks then come back, I always have a lot more fun. I suggest doing that because it's usually effective :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci