• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should Marijuana be legalized?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
No, it shouldnt. if you have a legit sickness/condition then you can get a card. i smoke weed so this isnt bias. but tbh weed is just a social thing, getting high doesnt do much. but it also would be better if it was legal so that people wouldnt be getting cocaine or sherm laced into their weed and killing people and doing crazy sheit
If it was legalised, the same people will do stupid crap and die anyway. It just seems really iffy if we legalised marijuana since everyone above the age of 18 would have access to it. Imagine if cigarettes were replaced with marijuana and even though they are less detrimental health threats compared to cigarettes, a large portion of the population will be smoking weed at home, work, cafes etc and be high in all those places, and because of this, act really stupid. Realistically that probably won't happen and cigarettes will continue to dominate the drug market, but it's just adding so many problems that we've already dealt with. People who know what they're doing can easily access marijuana even though it is illegal (and assessment made from the posts above) so making it legal would just remove the fine involved of containing drugs and there would be less of a black market, but it's still not sociably acceptable, like cigarettes.

Reaction score
I am not sure whether it should be or not because there are pros and cons to the drug. I suppose if it was legalised people would be sensible and only take it in moderation as that way it isn't severely harmful.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
If it was legalised, the same people will do stupid crap and die anyway. It just seems really iffy if we legalised marijuana since everyone above the age of 18 would have access to it. Imagine if cigarettes were replaced with marijuana and even though they are less detrimental health threats compared to cigarettes, a large portion of the population will be smoking weed at home, work, cafes etc and be high in all those places, and because of this, act really stupid. Realistically that probably won't happen and cigarettes will continue to dominate the drug market, but it's just adding so many problems that we've already dealt with. People who know what they're doing can easily access marijuana even though it is illegal (and assessment made from the posts above) so making it legal would just remove the fine involved of containing drugs and there would be less of a black market, but it's still not sociably acceptable, like cigarettes.
if they go by the laws that oregon, washington and colorado have, the age is 21

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
I think legalization would be pretty good but personally I don't care too much since getting weed is no problem, especially in the area I live. Legalization won't change that.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
No, that's a really dumb analogy. It's more alike to alcohol consumption than smoking cigarettes (being that it affects you more mentally). Drinking in public isn't allowed in many places, and there are already a tonne of people who smoke weed at home. As for at work, they'd either get fired or go uncaught by their employer, same as for alcohol.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't smoke, but I think it should be legalized. The problem here really is all of the people in jail for the drug owning crimes.

They knew pot was illegal, yet still had it. But too look at it from a constitutionalist standpoint, a law unconstitutional is an unjust law. But these people should have protested it rather than breaking it.

They should shorten Marijuana possession crimes to under 5 years, since anything more is a bit much.

They should legalize Marijuana as it's your choice to smoke.

They should make it illegal to be high while driving, in public, and basically anything there is a law for alcohol.

I'm still not gonna smoke.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Theres no reason to smoke weed, it does nothing. Its pretty much just a drug that helps u relax, so if ur smoking it for anything other than medicinal purposes, ur not gunna see a huge change or high

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci