• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should MCG add UHC as a gamemode?

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea because it would attract a lot of new users and make it more fun for existing users due to the addition of the new game type. However, we would need to make it sure it doest't affect the quality of the other game types and that the game is forced to end at some point so that it wouldn't drag on for forever. Last but not least, I would like to mention that if we were to implement this to start off with just solos, and teams of two or three to see how everyone would react. Then if there was a positive reaction and good feedback implement the versions with bigger teams.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about xray mod? 90% of people who play UHC use Xray. The problem? Many people might start using it unintentionally in MCSG and start to use it to their advantage. Then, it will start spreading.
'no hack just uhc'
"90% of the uhc players use xray?"
Around 5% of the reddit uhc community uses xray, and those people got ubl-ed (banned). If you are reffering to servers like eximius or mineplex then around 90% xray, including myself cause the gamemode is honestly bad.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
"90% of the uhc players use xray?"
Around 5% of the reddit uhc community uses xray, and those people got ubl-ed (banned). If you are reffering to servers like eximius or mineplex then around 90% xray, including myself cause the gamemode is honestly bad.
Well with the amount of hackers on mcsg 90% will probably use xray if uhc gets inplemented.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Xray, to an extend, can be managed. Doing things such as hiding valuable ores within veins of coal or gravel may help disguise diamonds and gold better. Spectators could discover xray mining patterns and report them. Of course it'd be an issue, but like in survival games, there are things which can be done.

blue_lapida

Platinum
Reaction score
If done right, I think UHC on the McGamer network would be a great addition! I think it would help the community grow and prosper. However, catching people hacking in UHC is completely different than catching hackers in MCSG, and I can see where problems would arise. Also, with all of the new gamemodes already being added, I don't see anything big like UHC being added to the servers any time soon, since everyone is already busy elsewhere to ensure a smooth transition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci