• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should mods be allowed in clans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw this idea pop up in some thread I saw, and I don't know what the community would think of mods being in clans.

It could cause rows and it could cause mods dedicating themselves more to the clan then to moderating but what do you think?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Which ever clan got Gravey4rd would be too OP :p
Why does everyone suck up to Grave..? : s

Regardless down to the point.

To my knowledge the reason mods aren't allowed in clans is to prevent unfair rivalry, such as I make clan A and someone else makes clan B. clan B has a moderator in and the leader of clan B hates clan A. Clan B's mod then goes around ruining Clan A's games, etc out of spite.

That's why mods aren't allowed in clans (to my knowledge)

But now with the fact you have to have evidence to be banned I can't see much of a corrupt mod spites other clan problem, but that's just me.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Why does everyone suck up to Grave..? : s

Regardless down to the point.

To my knowledge the reason mods aren't allowed in clans is to prevent unfair rivalry, such as I make clan A and someone else makes clan B. clan B has a moderator in and the leader of clan B hates clan A. Clan B's mod then goes around ruining Clan A's games, etc out of spite.

That's why mods aren't allowed in clans (to my knowledge)

But now with the fact you have to have evidence to be banned I can't see much of a corrupt mod spites other clan problem, but that's just me.
Umm, Well would you like Grave in your clan? :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm, Well would you like Grave in your clan? :p
I've heard he just teams with people and makes them give him the win, if this is true then definitely not.

Wins don't equal skill. I'm sure Grave is a great player but IMHO he's overrated.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've heard he just teams with people and makes them give him the win, if this is true then definitely not.

Wins don't equal skill. I'm sure Grave is a great player but IMHO he's overrated.
He does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci